As we read the newspapers, there are several paragraphs which appear with the headline news and more information on the next page, or often referred to Readmore. Similarly in a blog we can apply, there is some kind of model Readmore, from the simple to use some of our needs according trick.
Here is a simple form Readmore also a simple trick that I can from the fields Tutorial.
Here are the steps:
- Sign in to blogger with your id.
- Click Settings
- Click Format
- At the bottom of the screen, there is an empty text area next to the Template Post any posts, content tesxt empty area with the code below:
- Click the Save Settings
- Installation of the code is intended to be in at the time of posting the article, the code appears directly without having to write first, so help us to not have to always remember the code.
- Click the Dasboard
- Click Layout
- Click Edit HTML tab
- Check the box next to any posts in the Expand Widget Templates
- Click on any posts Download Full Template.
- Please save the template first, and is intended to reduce the risk if an error occurred while editting the template, we still have a back up data to restore it as
- Wait a few moments when the process is underway
- Please find the following code in the code template you belong:
- or the code below (same);
- Delete above code, and replace with the code below, click on the button to mark:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
- Click the Save Template
How to Post Article
- Click the Post
- Click the Edit HTML, the code automatically appears that we have been setting before, namely:
- Want to write articles that appear on the blog before the code: <span class="fullpost">
- Write the entire rest of the article after the above code before the code and earlier: </span>
- Click the button marked publish posts
- Click on any posts View Blog (in new window) to see the results of our posting.
Ayo Like Facebooknya
Tag : Blogging